Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
This policy describes the methods and purposes of the processing of personal data of users who access and use the official website of 8853 S.p.A. (www.8853.it) and the official website of the 8853 S.p.A. divisions:
(hereinafter referred to as the "Site") owned by 8853 S.p.A.
The information is provided only for the Site and not for third-party websites that may be accessible through hypertext links contained on the Site.
- Data Controller
The data controller is the Company 8853 S.p.A. (hereinafter also referred to as only the 'Company'), VAT number 10684110157, with registered office in Pero (MI), in via Pitagora 11, tel. 0288531, e-mail email@example.com.
- Types of data processed and purposes of processing
Processing operations are carried out referring only to the personal data necessary for the use of the Site and its functions. The types of data being processed include, in particular:
- Browsing data: the computer systems and software procedures designated to operate the Site acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This consists in information which is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are not, and will in no case be used by the Data Controller to perform profiling activities.
- Identification data such as, for example, name, e-mail address and other personal data that may be contained in the e-mail messages sent to the addresses indicated on the Site or given by filling in the specifically prepared "formats", in order to carry out the processing activities necessary to provide feedback to user requests;
- Identification data such as, for example, name and e-mail address provided by filling in the newsletter registration format, in order to send periodic information communications;
- Identification data to manage your registration as a user of the site and authorise you to access the various features, products and services available as a registered user;
- Economic and transaction information (for example, your payment or credit card details, information relating to purchases made by you, orders, returns, etc.) for the fulfilment and execution of the purchase agreement agreed upon with us on the Site;
- Information relating to your tastes and preferences, as a registered user: if you consent to the profiling in order to send you personalised information about our products or services. Consequently, please keep in mind that such data processing entails the analysis of your user profile to determine your preferences and, therefore, which products and services best suit your interests, to send you the correct information. For example, based on your purchases we will give you suggestions on products that we believe may interest you.
- Legal basis of data processing
- For the purpose of lett. b) of point 2, we believe we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions you may ask through the various existing contact channels. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you to the extent that it allows us to adequately assist you and answer the questions asked.
- For the purpose lett. c) of point 2, the legal basis for the processing of your data for marketing purposes is your consent (which is optional and revocable at any time) .
- For the purpose of lett. d) of point 2, your data is processed because it is necessary for the purposes of executing the terms which regulate the use of the Reserved Area of the site. In other words, in order for you to be registered as a user, we must process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration.
- For the purpose of lett. e) of point 2, the processing of your data is necessary for the fulfilment of the sales agreement agreed upon with you.
- For the purpose of lett. f) of point 2, following your consent (which optional and revocable at any time) we can perform a profiling with the information we have about you (such as your preferences or purchase history) to offer you personalised services and send you customised promotional communications.
- Processing methods
Processing will be carried out, using mainly IT tools, by means of collaborators and employees authorised to do so, who operate according to the instructions given by the Data Controller, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data processed.
Specific security measures are adopted in order to minimise the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data being processed, of unauthorised access, of processing not allowed or not compliant with the purposes indicated in this policy.
- Data retention period
The processed data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and, in particular:
- The data provided by sending e-mail messages or filling in the contact formats on the site will be retained for the time necessary to provide feedback;
- The data provided for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter service will be processed until your consent is revoked. You can decide not to receive communications any time by clicking on the unsubscribing button at the bottom of each e-mail received;
- The data provided to manage your registration as a user on the Site will be processed as long as you are a registered user (that is, until you request the cancellation of your registration);
- The data provided for the fulfilment and execution of the sales agreement will be processed for as long as necessary for the management of the purchase of the products you request, including any returns, complaints or claims relating to the purchase of the product;
- Information on tastes and preferences will be processed until you withdraw your authorisation. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on your consent before the revocation.
After the expiration of the retention periods according to the indicated criteria, the Data Controller will take pre-ordered measures for the cancellation or anonymisation of data that should not be kept due to specific regulatory obligations.
- Categories of recipients
The personal data of the data subject may be communicated to:
- Specially authorised collaborators and employees of the Company, within their respective competences;
- External subjects designated as Data Processors in compliance with art. 28 of the GDPR, who are given adequate operating instructions. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
- a. companies offering website and information system maintenance services;
- b. companies offering email sending services;
- e. companies offering marketing automation platform management services.
With the exception of the cases mentioned above, personal data will not be communicated, disclosed, given or in any case transferred to third parties for purposes which are illicit or not connected to the purposes of the collection and, in any case, without providing proper information to the data subjects and obtaining their consent, where required by law. This is without prejudice to any communication of data if requested by the Judicial or Public Security Authority, in the ways and cases provided for by the law.
Personal data will not be transferred abroad, to countries or international organisations which do not belong to the European Union and which do not guarantee an adequate, recognised level of protection, in compliance with art. 45 GDPR, based on an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. In the event that it is necessary for the provision of the Site services, the transfer of personal data to non-EU countries or international organisations, for which the Commission has not taken any decision on their adequacy, in compliance with art. 45 GDPR, will take place only in the presence of adequate guarantees provided by the recipient country or organisation, in compliance with art. 46 GDPR and on condition that the interested parties have effective rights as well as effective remedies.
In the absence of a decision on adequacy by the Commission, in compliance with art. 45 GDPR, or adequate guarantees, in compliance with art. 46 GDPR, including binding corporate rules, cross-border transfer will take place only if one of the conditions indicated in art. 49 GDPR subsists.
- Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject is entitled to access their personal data, to request their correction, updating and cancellation or limitation, if they are incomplete, wrong or collected in violation of the law; the data subject is also entitled to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons or to obtain portability (for a more in-depth examination, please refer to articles 15-22 of the GDPR).
You may exercise all the rights listed above by contacting the persons appointed by the company by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions contained in the Regulation (EU), you can contact the Data Protection Supervisor, by consulting the website at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.